Wednesday 13 April 2016

Highland Home Camp







Yay I did my backhand spring,haha Millie you did it as well,
Keria get your splits down haha and Maddie I  love the turn
.I can hear the song ‘once I was 7 years old’. I wish I  could 
 see Keira,Maddie and Millie but I just see the soft,squishy
and lumpy carpet NOOOOOOOOOOO. I feel my legs whaking 
the ground, it feels like an earthquake.   Umm what's that
smell wait it’s  peaches from desert. I wish I could do this again.









Finally we got to the statue. I see Millie smiling 
at the camera hoping they will take the picture 
then they do.I feel tired even tho we only done
2 km.I hear people breathing heavily after we 
went down to see the slip.I smell the mud on 
my shoes that Millie's wearing.I can't wait to 
get to the end.








Noo I fell again this is so so so hard.
I see the red line but I can’t get passed it.
I feel tired from going up other climbing walls.
I hear people yelling yay I got up. I smell the
colourful foam when I fall in it's like a pit of marshmallows.












Finley we finished yay. I feel really
tired my legs are like jelly and it’s like the 
 jelly is breaking. I see cars coming back 
and forth to get people.I hear people
breathing heavily just like I am.I smell 
sweat from people. I can’t wait to go to bed.











When can we go river testing. I feel 
excited to go in the water so I can 
see different things like bugs and
how cold the water is. I hear the 
water running like a raped. I see
people coming back from the 
river . I smell insect repellent on everyone I can’t wait till
we can start.  







No comments:

Post a Comment